Boasting premium features and connectivity, the Pro EX9220 wireless portable projector allows you to present with confidence. Delivering 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1), it projects bold, colorful images, even in well-lit spaces. Featuring 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) — 4.5x more than SVGA — the Pro EX9220 achieves outstanding image quality. And, it offers robust wireless connectivity — including screen mirroring with Miracast — as well as HDMI and MHL (2). Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
5. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
6. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
7. Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
9. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
. Driving Method: Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
More accurate, vivid color, even in well lit rooms : 3, 600 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1)
Pro quality projector : 1080p+/WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) offers 4.5x more resolution than SVGA for full HD 1080p content
Wireless screen mirroring : mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android/windows 8.1+; iOS requires airplay)
Wireless project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone (5) without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
Office projector : great projector to use in office space and board rooms;Including feet: 11.9 inches x 9.9 inches x 3.6 inches (W x D x H), Excluding feet: 11.9 inches x 9.8 inches x 3.4 inches (W x D x H)